The IP-DECT solution comprises of the following main features & functionality:
- The IP-DECT solution is an IP solution based on the SIP protocol.
- No gateways are required.
- The GDC-800Bi base station connects to the customer IP network via a standard PoE based IP network Ethernet (IEEE 802.3) connection. The maximum cable connection distance between the network point and the base station is 100m as specified for a standard Ethernet network connection. PoE (IEEE 802.3af) is required to provide power to the base station.
- Only the GDC-800H DECT handset can be used as part of the IP-DECT solution. Other DECT handsets are not supported.
- Maximum 40 GDC-800Bi base stations can be configured per zone.
- Maximum 13 master base stations can be configured in one direction (more than 13 bases will result in synchronization problems between base stations).
- Maximum 200 subscribers can be configured per zone.
- Total maximum DECT subscribers are limited to the number of available SIP extensions on the CM Call Server.
- Mobility (call handover) is only supported in the same zone.
- When the handset moves to a different zone, the handset must first be registered to the new zone. Call handover is therefore not supported between zones.
- Cell coverage can be increased with the use of the GDC-800R repeaters.
- IP-DECT stations at a remote location do not need gateway modules at the remote locations. Only GDC-800Bi base stations (repeaters are optional) need to be installed at the remote locations.
There is currently no Accessories details entered for this product.